Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To assure you of this, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices. First and foremost, we promise that we will never share information about you to any outside companies.
How to Contact Us
Information on each locations page will give you a means for contacting a local representative. All advertise, subscribe or unsubscribe requests can be submitted via the Contact Us form found on each location specifc page. Visit the 'Cities' page to find the location nearest you.
Information We Collect
Privacy is important to us; therefore, we will not sell, rent, or give your name or address to anyone. At any point, you can select the link at the bottom of every email to unsubscribe, or to receive less or more information. When you submit your e-mail address to us, you will automatically be added to our e-mail subscription list, which you may opt out of at anytime. We collect general usage data on how visitors use our website, like the IP address/URL from which our website visitors originated, what pages our visitors view and how often, what browsers and OS they use, etc. This data is only collected on an aggregate basis. By that we mean that we cannot see how you, specifically use our website. We collect and review such information so we can understand how to improve the website to better serve you.
We have taken appropriate security measures to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our website.
Change in Information Use
We reserve the right to change the process of how we use and manage information obtained on our website. If we do change our process, we will post this change on our website. If at anytime you would like to review information we have collected from you, or feel that we have not followed this stated information policy, please contact us by email, letter or telephone.
Trademark and Copyright notices
Independently owned and operated offices primarily through franchise licenses publish TheHomeMag. © Copyright 2002 to Present. All rights reserved. The magazine, its content and artwork created by TheHomeMag, may not be reproduced or utilized, in whole or in part, in any form or by any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photo-reproduction, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the prior written consent of TheHomeMag. TheHomeMag endeavors to accept reliable advertising however, we cannot be held responsible by the public, for any advertising claims. All trademarks and logos featured within are copyright of their respective owners.
TheHomeMag Holding Company LLC Trademarks
Trademark: THEHOMEMAG Marking: ® Registration Nos.: 3553651 (Class 16), 3553654 (Class 35), and 3560247 (Class 41) Registration Date: December 30, 2008 and January 13, 2009 Expiration Date: December 30, 2018
Trademark: THEHOMEMAG LOGO & DESIGN Marking: ® Registration Nos.: 3553663 (Class 35), 3556706 (Class 16), and 3553674 (Class 41) Registration Dates: December 30, 2008 and January 6, 2009 Expiration Date: December 30, 2018
Trademark: IN BUSINESS TO GROW BUSINESS Marking: ® Reg No.: 3557034 (Class 35) Registration Date: January 6, 2009 Expiration Date: January 6, 2019 Trademark: ANYTHING AND (&) EVERYTHING FOR YOUR HOME Marking: ® Registration Nos.: 3767120 (Class 16), 3761252 (Class 35), 3767127 (Class 41) Registration Date: March 30, 2010 Expiration Date: March 30, 2020
Trademark: AMERICA’S #1 HOME IMPROVEMENT MAGAZINE Marking: ® Registration Nos.: 5000413 (Class 16), 5000414 (Class 41) Registration Date: July 12, 2016 Expiration Date: July 12, 2026
Trademark: HomeIMPROVED Marking: ® Registration Nos.: 5008138 (Class 16), 5008141 (Class 35), and 5008139 (Class 41) Registration Date: July 26, 2016 Expiration Date: July 26, 2026
Advertising Contract and Terms & Conditions
- This document represents the entire Agreement between TheHomeMag®, hereinafter referred to as THM, and the named advertising company, hereinafter called Advertiser. This Agreement may not be modified, expanded or contracted by any oral agreement or representation.
- Acceptance of this Agreement is at the sole discretion of THM and no other acceptance is implied.
- THM will furnish advertising proofs for your print advertisement, which will be used for corrections only. Once the advertisement has been created per advertiser requests, any changes thereafter could result in additional charges to Advertiser.
- If Advertiser fails to return any advertising proof within 48 hours after receiving it from THM, this shall indicate Advertiser’s approval of such proof and Advertiser shall continue to be responsible for all payments due under this agreement. Failure to acknowledge or return any advertising proof will not alter the Advertising Agreement payment terms or obligations in any way.
- Should Advertiser reserve space in any publication and/or digital presence of TheHomeMag and not supply advertising copy or artwork by the published deadline, THM may, at its discretion, either create an ad or use Advertisers prior ad, changing only expiration dates where applicable. Advertiser will be responsible for payment of all such advertisements at the agreed upon contracted rates.
- Advertiser understands and accepts that in our normal printing process differences in the quality of paper may cause a variation in color, clarity and overall appearance between the proof and the printed magazine.
- THM does not guarantee print or digital ad positioning within the magazine, except with a signed Agreement calling for exact page and/or level positioning, which if available, may be sold at premium pricing.
- THM reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate this advertising agreement for any reason it deems necessary. THM also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to edit or rewrite any copy or art submitted for publication that does not meet THM standards. THM also reserves the right to refuse service to any person or company for any reason.
- The sole liability of THM for failure to publish any ad shall be limited to the cost of the advertising space, which if prepaid, will be refunded or traded in like kind for future ad space.
- THM assumes no responsibility for errors that do not affect the value of the advertisement. In no event will THM be liable for more than the price paid for the advertising space. For digital Ads, the error may be corrected upon discovery, allowing for what may be a prorated partial discount where applicable. All claims for such errors must be made to THM not later than 10 days after the published in-home date for the printed magazine, and not later than 10 days after the digital Ad has been posted.
- All cancellations must be in writing [email is acceptable] and must be received no later than 45 days before the magazine space and copy date. No verbal orders will be accepted. Any cancellation received inside of 45 days from this date will be honored for the next applicable issue outside of 45 days.
- THM reserves the right to revise advertising rates and/or advertising zones at any time. Current Agreement advertisers will be notified in writing 15 days prior to such a rate adjustment. In the event of a rate increase, even if occurring as a result of a zone change, Advertiser may cancel the Agreement within that 15 day period, at no penalty. If no notice is received, the first ad published by the Advertiser, after the new rate becomes effective, shall denote acceptance of these new conditions and Advertiser will be liable for payment of used space at the new advertising rate.
- Advertiser warrants and represents that any and all required licenses, permits, bonds, and insurances are in full force and effect pursuant to local, state, and federal guidelines.
- Advertiser warrants and represents that all material submitted to THM is original art or art which Advertiser has legal permission to use and that no art submitted is in violation of any law and does not infringe on copyright, trademarks, trade names, or patents of any type. Advertiser assumes all liability for copy and art submitted and agrees to indemnify and hold THM, its Publisher, Agents, and Employees harmless against any and all liability, loss and expenses, including but not limited to attorney fees THM may incur as a result of publishing of any material submitted by Advertiser which is in breach of any warranty contained herein.
- The copyright of all original material created by THM remains the property of THM and may not be reproduced in any manner, without the expressed written consent of THM.
- Artwork and/or imagery supplied by Advertiser becomes the joint property of THM, which has no responsibility to either return or keep such art once it has been published. Advertiser hereby grants THM full rights to reproduce any advertisement, in whole or in part, and to use such reproduction in any manner, in any market, including but not limited to using it in marketing materials and/or art files made available for use in all THM locations outside Advertiser’s print trading zone. Advertiser acknowledges that this permission is granted freely and that no fee will be paid in the event of any use of such artwork.
- THM reserves the right to seek remedy, relief, and damages against current and former advertiser that elects to compete, either in full or in part, directly or indirectly, with TheHomeMag Magazine and/or Website. All knowledge and trade secrets gained and utilized by virtue of advertising in TheHomeMag is deemed confidential and proprietary.
- Should Advertiser not fulfill this Advertising Agreement, the cost for any space that was published under this contract will be adjusted to reflect the rate that would have been earned for the actual space printed. Advertiser will then be liable for this adjustment, and this adjustment will become part of any unpaid balance due from the Advertiser.
- Payment for advertising placed in THM is due and payable prior to publication of the issue in which the advertising is scheduled to appear. Any unpaid balances will result in a service charge of 1.5% per month (18% annum) or the maximum allowable per State and Federal guidelines, whichever is less, and such charge shall become part of any unpaid balance. Additionally, the signing party for the advertiser personally guarantees payment per this Advertising Agreement and applicable Terms and Conditions.
- THM reserves the right to enlist the services of any and all appropriate agencies for any unpaid debts per this Advertising Agreement.